Red containers

Options
FitFunTina
FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
What are your go-to items for red containers? Do you have any recipes? Do you use shakeology?

Replies

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am in Bermuda and the cost for shakeology to be shipped here is prohibitive. I use the protein powder that the office uses (free is always good).
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    we have a nutri-bullet and we buy fruit/veggies for the office every week so the fixings for my smoothies during the week are at no cost to me. Yeah.
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I do shakeology about every other day for breakfast. I love it but free would be better for sure!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    slimmerang what flavor Shakeology do you use? I got the regular chocolate, but I'm hearing that the vegan chocolate tastes better.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I tried the reg chocolate a a year ago or so and it was too sweet I thought it was just the chocolate so this time I got the vanilla and still don't care for a full scoop I like a half scoop.
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I do use Shakeology and ordered the regular chocolate. It makes me feel bloated though and from what I'm hearing that's typically from the whey protein - I'm told the vegan solves that problem, so next time I'll order chocolate vegan.

• slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink the strawberry but just got a variety pack and tried I chocolate. I like it and vanilla. The vanilla it depends what else I put in it. I have the vegan strawberry but haven't tried it. My friend said the strawberry vegan need a squirt of lemon to offset the taste but I haven't tried it yet.
  • MrsOlson1006
    MrsOlson1006 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing this without any shakeology. I currently use Jay Robb's Egg White Protein Powder. (Vanilla). But it seems like everyone is using shakeology... besides rainy and myself. Do you think this effects WL?
  • MADHATTER68
    MADHATTER68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it effects the weight loss. I did 3 rounds of the fix starting March of last year before a vacation w/o shake o and I was still happy with my results :) I have nothing against shake o it just doesn't fit in my budget right now.
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think the main benefit of the shakeo is to get in all your vitamins and nutrients. It's easy to get deficient on those things when you're trying to get fit. The shakeo really replenishes them, from what I understand. My nails are alot stronger since starting Shakeo at the beginning of the month, and my hair is far more healthy. All that being said, I don't think it will hurt your WL to not incorporate shakeo. It sure is expensive.
  • yosassi
    yosassi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i drink the chocolate vegan and am in love with it! as a vegetarian, i use hemp seeds as a trick to switch up what proteins i get. three tablespoons counts as a red! are there any other vegetarians or vegans in here?
  • elhill1214
    elhill1214 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I haven't used any protien powder or shakeology. I eat lots of chicken and eggs and cottage cheese!