cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
Group 4
doddyftw2014
kathim429
notabrat1
Babygirl928
cyclerjenn
brityson2010

I sent each of you a friend request. Let's use this thread to communicate and keep each other accountable.

Replies

• kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't been able to add to the spreadsheet. Gretchen has been adding my exercise for me. Should I still send it to her or can anyone else help me?
  • brityson2010
    brityson2010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    kathim429 wrote: »
    I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't been able to add to the spreadsheet. Gretchen has been adding my exercise for me. Should I still send it to her or can anyone else help me?

I can help you out! I usually access the spreadsheet from my phone :) I see and talk to Gretchen everyday, I would love to help out if I can!!!

Hey girls - weigh in day is in 2 days - how are you all doing????
  • kathim429
    Options
    Thanks! That would be great, I have been emailing her my info about every two days or so. She tried to get me into it, not sure why it won't work for me. My workouts and food have been on track. I had two decent losses in a row, I am not sure about this week. I am hoping for 2 lbs. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • brityson2010
    Options
    kathim429 wrote: »
    Thanks! That would be great, I have been emailing her my info about every two days or so. She tried to get me into it, not sure why it won't work for me. My workouts and food have been on track. I had two decent losses in a row, I am not sure about this week. I am hoping for 2 lbs. Hope everyone is doing well!

Oh that's awesome!!!!! I had two small losses in a row, but now I have started weight training and I think it's messing with the number on the scale. I gained four pounds in two days, and I know I had some not healthy snacks at night each of those days, but not enough to tack on four pounds. And now I can't seem to get them back off no matter how healthy the eating. So I don't know if it's weight training or not???

My email is brityson2010@gmail.com feel free to email me or Gretchen, doesn't matter either way :)
  • kathim429
    Options
    I know I need to add weight training to my workout but I am basically a chicken. I have zero upper body strength. I always worried about gaining weight. I know I shouldn't, I can't wait to hear how it works for you! Those 4 pounds will come off.
  • brityson2010
    Options
    Well, I must say this past weekend was a bust and I'm super disappointed and depressed now...............UGH, time to get back to training though like I didn't miss a day.......
    Hope you all are doing well in Group 4 :)
  • brityson2010
    Options
    It's March!! How is everyone doing???
  • brityson2010
    Options
    Hey guys - we are getting ready to head into April, everyone has been pretty quiet in here.....how are we all doing?