Group 3

sleepymom5
sleepymom5 Posts: 2,466 Member
Hi! I am Pam (Sleepymom5). I just sent friend requests to you all and wanted to say hello. I have never done anything like this before so I don't really know what to expect. I just wanted to reach out and contact everyone as I am working a 10 hour shift tomorrow so I probably won't be very active on MFP tomorrow. Looking forward to this group supporting and motivating each other. :)

Replies

• HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 264 Member
    Hi everyone! I have done several of Gretchen's (gkeith) challenges over the past 3 years. They are always fun! Feel free to send me a friend request.
    -Sarah
  • sleepymom5
    Hi Sarah! I thought I sent a friend request to you but I will try again. Not sure how this all works out so any guidance from you is appreciated! I am a little late to the challenge this month. Hope we hear from the other members of this group too.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 599 Member
    Hello Sarah and Pam! I have been a little out of place lately but time to get it into gear! And want to meet my team/group! I'm Cassandra but I prefer to go by Cassie. (: I'm in another challenge but this is my very first one of Gretchen's. I did not receive a friends request from you, Pam. I'll try now to send both of you one.
  • sleepymom5
    No one accepted my friend requests so I am guessing they didn't go through for some reason. I haven't been as active as I usually am the past few days. Work is crazy and I have been working more than usual.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Well, you're already my friend! I didn't get your first request so I added you and you commented on my status so I know we're friends! This challenge, group needs to be more active! I'm sorry about work, hang in there girl! :)
  • sleepymom5
    I agree! (I comment 4 days later). After a few days I figured it wasn't going to be too active of a group but we can change that! As I am sure you read my post about my friend's son so I am going to be kinda quiet until Sunday or Monday as I don't know what actual plans are.
  • sleepymom5
    Sara and Cassie-Hope this is a good week for you ladies! Let's kick some butt!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Well, I have been depressed for a few days and today I worked outside some, then I got smacked in the face by a branch, so...Now I have a headache, lol. Hope all is well, and yes I DO want to kick *kitten* this year and get down to my goal weight once and for all!
  • sleepymom5
    Oh no! I have had those days (sometimes weeks...) like that! Everything that can go wrong does! Hope you are feeling better and today is an awesome day!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Thanks, but I had a major gain today, which has made me feel awful. I don't think I will ever reach my goals having this depression hang around but I'm still going to keep trying and this week aim to lose what I gained this week! Beautiful day today and I'm in my room, being lazy. :(
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 264 Member
    I am trying to get refocused with my hectic schedule! I hope all is well!