January 14th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
I did great with my yesterday goals. Apartment hunting is a little depressing for me, and I resisted the urge to eat chips and drink beer to comfort myself after a deceiving and stressful visit. I'm proud of that. My work productivity isn't at its best, but I'm slowly getting out of my slump.

Today's goal

1) Log accurately and limit snacking
2) Exercise - DONE, actually, I made Workout B from Stronflifts 5 x 5 this morning
3) Drink water and tea because I need to flush the water I'm retaining

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You and I were typing our goals at the same time!! I tried to delete my post but it I couldn't! I hope you have a great day!
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well I am feeling a little frustrated. For some reason I have been gaining weight instead of losing. I'm sure I'm getting ready to start but still it is frustrating seeing things moving the wrong direction hopefully they will start moving in the right direction soon.

Anyway I nailed my goals yesterday. I am very happy about that.

Today I want to
    1) drink plenty of water
    2) log calories and stay under them
    3) go for a run ( completed 3 miles before work)
    4)do my health journal and regular journaling
    5)set goals for work
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Argh, I keep forgetting to post these first thing. Maybe I will post tomorrow's in the evening tonight.

Anyway, I did really well with mine yesterday (not being too ambitious might be part of it). Today's are:

1) Spinning
    2) Bring lunch and make lunch for tomorrow
    3) Log well and stay within my calories (including if I go out to eat, which I might)
    4) Get to bed in time to get 6 hours or more of sleep (the endless struggle)
    5) Pay attention to my water
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have slacked a little on my posting. Oh well better late then never. Todays goals are simple:

1. drink at least 10 glasses of water (already at 8 for the day)
    2. no more junk food (I ate cookies for lunch :disappointed: )
    3. get to bed at a resonable hour since tomorrow is an early day