What are your favorite 10 km runs?

Options
AuroraD82
AuroraD82 Posts: 56 Member
I have done a couple half marathons, the last two Scotia Calgary Halfs.... I am looking for some really fun 10kms ones to do throughout the year that are really a lot of fun, and or hilly. Trying to keep a 10 km minimum throughout, but need the motivation of an end goal in sight. Thanks in advance

Replies

• RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am running the St. Patty's Day 10k on March 15th! I ran it as a 5k last year and it was tons of fun. Everyone dresses in green and you get fed at the end! Beef and vegetarian stew, biscuits, and even Lucky Charm cereal for the kids. There are some awesome prizes, too. Last year I actually won one of the grand prizes - my weight in beer! My boyfriend was sure happy about that... :wink:
  • SmugCanucksGal
    SmugCanucksGal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Theres loads of Fun 5kms around I know of. The Color Runs, Zombie Survivor, ElecrtoDash, The Halloween Howl is a fun one - there have multiple options to choose from. Also MEC Offers some decently affordable ones as well though out the summer I believe.
  • awesomek001
    awesomek001 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I found the Running Room's website and Run Calgary's website great places to look at, I found stuff all around Calgary - - Turnver Valley, Olds, Didbsury just to name a few.
  • SashEdwards
    SashEdwards Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still out there?!