January 15th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
I reached my yesterday goals with ease. Working out in the morning really help a lot to stay on track all day, because you already know how much calories you have to play with. I expected at least a small loss, but nothing this morning. There's probably a little bit of water retention, but I think that the main culprit is my Stronglifts workout and the fact that my body isn't accustomed to it. Well. We'll see.

Today's goal almost similar as yesterday.

1) Log accurately and follow the plan for today. Everything is pre-logged today and even without exercising, I will hit my macros and be under my calorie goal, so let's say it will be an easy one if I don't get into emotional eating.
2) Exercise BEFORE DINNER. That point is important. If I'm waiting after dinner, I will be tired and this will likely impair my lifting tomorrow.
3) Drink, drink, drink

Replies

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Goals for the last 2 days:
    1) Plan out my meals for the day (*)
    2) Stay within my calories (*)
    3) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water (*)
    4) Make dinner for the family (*)
    5) Try and stay STRESS FREE at home & at work (*)
    6) exercise wasn't on my goals list for yesterday but I took a 30 min walk & I did some weights (*) (*)

Today's Goals:
    1) Plan out my meals for the day
    2) Stay within my calories
    3) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water
    4) Make dinner for the family
    5) Exercise (walking & crunches/sit-ups)

Happy Thursday! B)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Starting heavier weights always seems to throw the scale off for a bit, but it's worth it. I did some weights yesterday evening and am a little sore today (which I didn't totally expect since I haven't been lately).

I managed to complete my goals yesterday, so today's are:

1) Bring lunch (did, but a little half-a**ed)
    2) Work out
    3) Stay within calories, even though I'm going out to dinner, and log as well as possible (did not go out last night, we decided tonight instead)
    4) Go to bed at a reasonable hour
    5) Count my water
    6) Get organized for lunch tomorrow
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Be cognizant of the choices that I make. Think before I eat.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am at home with the flu so I am going to set my goals for drinking and resting the next few days.