Day 1: June 1

Options
w2bab
w2bab Posts: 353 Member
I'm putting this up early for any east-coasters who want to post tomorrow morning before I am up and about. Feel free to say what kind of push ups you did, how many sets you broke it into, etc.

Replies

• w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 25 done. 5 regular, 20 modified.
  • SRQcourtney
    SRQcourtney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect group for me! Arms and chest are my biggest weakness (literally). I can do about 3 push-ups with perfect form and result to about 10 total in "girl form." I hope to improve on quality WITH quantity. There are some many benefits to push-ups: biceps, triceps, chest (read boobs), back and core. LETS do this!
  • mikemc620
    mikemc620 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    First 25 done in one set.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - June 1
    5 sets of 5. Did 10 on last set.
    30 / 500 total (I upped my goal!)

exercise.png
  • blknrdcllctv
    Options
    Hi folks,

I'm new to the group and new to myfitnesspal. I was successful losing over 45lbs when I was using LoseIt!, and the community there really helped. Unfortunately, I lost focus and ended up gaining most of that weight back. So it's time to get REALLY serious again, and this group looks like it will help!

Thanks,
    Joe
  • blknrdcllctv
    Options
    Oh...and I did 25 push ups this morning!
  • AndyJo29
    AndyJo29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    25 done. Set 1=13 Set 2=12. All modified from knees. I've got a wimpy upper body. Hopefully this month will help with that:)
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    5/5 done.... regular
    upper body strength sucks when it comes to push ups... only able to to go down at about a 45 angle.. hopefully with this challenge I'll build up to be able to go down to 90 angle.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - June 1
    Two sessions
    AM - 30
    PM - 26
    56 total - Goal 500

exercise.png
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options