New Mom & New to Group

Options
Antonia2501
Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
Hi Everyone I am Toni, 28 years old from Salt lake city and just had a baby boy on 12/ 13 / 14. I have always been heavy but hit my highest weight ever after I met my husband. When I got pregnant the first time I lost the baby and ate my feelings away after and gained 20 lbs last year. Well when I found out I was pregnant with my son I was at 220. I gained 38 lbs so I hit my highest number at 258. I am now 5 weeks PP and I am at 238. My immediate goal is to get to my pre pregnancy weight and after that to get under 200 lbs. I am glad to find this group and get back on track.

Replies

• maidmolly
    maidmolly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya my baby is 5 months old I'm trying to get to pre preg weight first feel free to add me
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Baby #3 is 3 weeks old. I lost almost 20lbs in the first 2 weeks but now lack of sleep is causing poor food choices and I could be starting to gain again. I'm not worried about exercising yet but I would like to eat decently! I have another 15 lbs to get to where I started this pregnancy and another 20 lbs after that to get to where I was after baby #1 & 2.
  • jennk5309
    jennk5309 Posts: 206 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I love love love Weight Watchers and their breastfeeding program. I come here for the community stuff and the recipe builder, but I think WW is better because of the weekly meetings and weigh-in (accountability), plus their point system pushes you towards better choices (better choices=lower points) as opposed to just eating whatever as long as it's in your calorie budget. I personally do better with that. Others may do better with MFP, but I think WW is awesome and I lost a lot before getting pregnant on it and am on track again to do the same.