2»

Replies

• gwynne79
    gwynne79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    snaps27 wrote: »
    gwynne79 wrote: »
    snaps27 wrote: »
    My workouts are 50 min video or 'playing' on the Wii Fit Plus.
    i am thinking about getting a wii, do you like it?

I love the wii fit...I wish I could get on it more often (everyday). I can set weight loss goals because it weighs you each time you get on there. And it's fun and you can burn cals. Probably not as intense as some workouts, but I think as long as your moving it will benefit.

I dont need intensity, i need fun. If it is to hard, or to boring, i wont stick to it. It has to be something i enjoy. Thanks!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a low-carb diet, trying to stay under 40 net carbs per day. My daily calorie limit is around 1400, but I still deduct 300 for breastfeeding (my son is 5-1/2 months and just starting solids plus we supplement with formula since my supply hasn't kept up since I went back to work and started pumping just once during the workday), so technically it's 1700. I'm less concerned about calories than I am about carbs and am focusing on high quality real foods rather than products. I have not started an exercise regimen--I really really really want to do Couch to 5K, but I have such a hard time finding time to exercise (yes, even 20 minutes every couple days) with a full-time job, a one-hour commute each way, and three kids under 3 at home. Excuses, excuses, I know. I just haven't figured out how to fit it in yet. I'd like to lose 1-2 lbs per week. My long-term goal is close to 100 lbs, but right now I just want to get back under the 200 mark, which is 36 lbs away. :neutral_face:
  • AubrieCollins
    Options
    I'm on Day 11 of the 21 Day Fix, eating up to 1500 calories a day. Down 7.2 pounds in 10 days eating clean and working out 30 minutes a day
  • cmilner831
    cmilner831 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Working on a 1420 calorie diet right now. My work out of choice is just walking. I've been hearing good things about the wii fit though and may look into that. I don't ever have time for the gym so I won't join one. I'm hoping to loose at least 15 pounds by the end of April. I just barely started and am having a hard time staying motivated so wish me luck!
  • scatterchatter
    scatterchatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your calorie limit? 1200
    Your workout of choice? Elliptical or walking
    Weight loss goal per week? 2 lbs
    How many pounds left to lose overall? 42
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Your calorie limit - 1300
    Workout of choice- I like to mix it up. Getting ready to start 21 day fix