New Here

Options
DanBGVa
DanBGVa Posts: 50 Member
Hello Everyone, I've decided to start using MFP as a means to helping me reach my fitness goals and get a better understanding of nutrition, weight loss and general exercise tips. Please say hi if you feel like it. I look forward to getting to know people and sharing ideas and support with everyone. Thanks Dan

Replies

• rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan! Welcome to MFP!
  • bkj1964
    bkj1964 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dan... I've been using it again for about 3 weeks :)
  • davebarron
    Options
    Hi Dan, you've picked a great tool - MFP really helped me reach my last weight loss goal, and I use it to help maintain my weight by tracking calories. I am using it again for a final small further weight loss push suggested by my NP. All that to say that MFP can be really useful! Best of luck, Dave
  • KeoniD
    KeoniD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Aloha Dan - its been working for me so it can work for you. You'll do great.
  • SkpTex66
    SkpTex66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan....welcome! I am new to this group but been using MFP on and off for a year or so. It is very helpful!!
  • scott6767
    scott6767 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan! I've used MFP sporadically over the last few months but fault the last two weeks.
  • sn0wd0gg
    sn0wd0gg Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Dan!
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan! I've been using mfp for a little over 3 weeks - have been tracking food for 2 weeks. I find that it is defintely an eye opener! Feel free to add me. :)
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. MFP has been working well for me -- I hope you will have a good experience with it, too. :)
  • DanBGVa
    Options
    davebarron wrote: »
    Hi Dan, you've picked a great tool - MFP really helped me reach my last weight loss goal, and I use it to help maintain my weight by tracking calories. I am using it again for a final small further weight loss push suggested by my NP. All that to say that MFP can be really useful! Best of luck, Dave

Thanks Dave.. Sorry for the slow response I really appreciate your support!
  • DanBGVa
    Options
    rebolaugh wrote: »
    Hi Dan! Welcome to MFP!

Thank you!

• DanBGVa
    Options
    bkj1964 wrote: »
    Welcome Dan... I've been using it again for about 3 weeks :)

I appreciate the support
  • DanBGVa
    Options
    KeoniD wrote: »
    Aloha Dan - its been working for me so it can work for you. You'll do great.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you thanks for the request!
  • DanBGVa
    Options
    SkpTex66 wrote: »
    Hi Dan....welcome! I am new to this group but been using MFP on and off for a year or so. It is very helpful!!
    Thanks Skp Feel free to friend me that goes for all everyone
  • DanBGVa
    Options
    sn0wd0gg wrote: »
    Welcome, Dan!

Thanks sn0wd0gg :-)
  • DanBGVa
    Options
    TXChelleD wrote: »
    Hi Dan! I've been using mfp for a little over 3 weeks - have been tracking food for 2 weeks. I find that it is defintely an eye opener! Feel free to add me. :)

TXChelleD thank you and I will send you a request.
  • DanBGVa
    Options
    Hi Dan! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. MFP has been working well for me -- I hope you will have a good experience with it, too. :)

Thank you Sue I'll send you a request I really appreciate it. Dan