Summer Camp

Options
First of all, I want to thank the Don for the great Sopranos challenges he has offered. The support I have found here has been awesome! I will definitely be a part of the Sopranos challenge in September, and appreciate this summer check in area, as well.

Beth and I are offering a No More Couch Potatoes Summer Camp which officially begins tomorrow. There will be both Daily and Weekly challenges and a weekly weigh in. The daily challenges will remain the same but the weekly challenge will change and will be vague and adaptable for campers' busy summer schedules. Our assistant camp director Beth is designing a weekly checkoff sheet to assist in tracking your points; you can even send a completed copy to your counselor once a week if that's easier for you. Although we will be posting and supporting each other daily (because we're addicted to this? lol), required check in with your counselor will be once a week only.

I am in the process of making a few changes to the site now and am creating the Cabin groups today, so check us out and if you're interested sign up. Don't forget to "friend" the Camp Director (me...dmdegrassi) and the Assistant Camp Director (Beth...SavvyGurl0528).

Looking forward to Sopranos in September! Looking forward to "camping" with some of you this summer!

Donna