Looking for Accountability Buddies...

Options
smsinger75
smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
I am looking for anyone that wants to be an accountability buddy. I am only a few weeks away from turning 40. I really want to get back in shape. I am using MFP and the Striiv (Walgreen's) Activity Tracker. I am a disabled Army veteran and a very proud wife of a retired Army 1SG. I have two teenage kids that keep me very active in Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. My family is very supportive of my goals, but I really want someone that is working towards their own goals to buddy with. :D

Replies

• fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better. I'm 37 and a Navy wife. :smile:
  • bobadooo
    bobadooo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I need accountability too! I just restarted my journey in Dec. my goal is to lose 50-60 lbs by next Dec & keep it off so I can get a necessary breast reduction & manage my degenerative disc disease, major back pain, & fibromyalgia in healthy ways & hopefully reduce the medicines I have to take. Just trying to get healthy & enjoy life! We have some things in common it seems aside from weight loss goals. I'm an active scout mom too although my teen girls have up Girl Scouts last year. They are considering starting up their own venturing troop along side our teen boys Boy Scout troop. We have 4 kids ages 11 - 17 & an additional 16 year old we help care for who kind of lives with us part time. She has a rough famil life & we do the best we can within our means & abilities to help & encourage her in an effort to give her some stability & a source of what a reasonably normal family life looks like & what it's like to be a part of one. They all participate in the boy scouting events & my girls preferred the structure and activities over the girly version lol. I'm married to a 20 yr AF vet & I work as a VA benefits advisor at McConnell AFB in Wichita, KS. Feel free to add me here & if you are on FB as well! My email is bobadooo@cox.net & RL name is Alison Vesper.
  • tavmom2014
    tavmom2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too if you'd like. I'm just restarting my fitness journey at age 47. I am an Air Force National Guard wife. I work full time outside the home a Mother to a young child and realized I need time for me to get healthy...body, mind and soul. I could really use an accountability buddy too!
  • SarahEH98
    SarahEH98 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would love to help! I'm almost 37 (knocking on 40's door) and an Air Force Spouse and Veteran. I have two teenage daughters. We are currently stationed in Germany. I maintained a weight that I was very comfortable at for the past several years. However, since pcsing to the land of bread and schnitzel I've gained quite a bit and have been having trouble sticking to a healthy eating plan. I could really use some accountability partners!!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 34, a Coast Guard wife, and new momma. I have been a member of MFP since 2011. I am now focused on losing the baby weight (50 lbs left).
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, but I will warn you I am active duty Navy and deploy at the end of the year. I am also a Navy wife. We both have 6 years in and counting. :)