Weekend Fun!

Options
karimyatt
karimyatt Posts: 25 Member
Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is having a healthy weekend so far! I am getting ready to go to a 40th b-day party and am trying to figure out what I am going to do to keep my munching & alcohol consumption in check. Not so worried about the wine/beer as I am all of the awesome summer time goodies that will be there. ANY suggestions? I think if I only allow myself to eat items that are fresh & not processed I'll be good, chicken not beef, that sort of thing.

How is everyone doing on the challenge s far??? My scale is not being so kind but I am finding I am losing inches. 23 days until my d-day & our challenge ending and 35 days until my 10th wedding anniv. I weighed 160 when I got married. I am currently 184. UGH!!! I have a lot more work to do in the next month. Then we re supposed to go to the beach August 10th. HELP!!!

I am asking the members of our group to each hop on here are give a least 1 trick they use to get their exercise in each or one snack they find healthy & filling to control their hunger. Lets take a moment to share with the other in the group that may need a little help & motivation!

Kari :)