January 20th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Today is hubby's birthday! Yay!! Birthdays are fun, but birthdays also mean going out, eating rich food and drinkng wine, so I'll have to be careful today (and this week in general, because I organized him a HUGE surprise party on Saturday). I did reach all of my yesterday goals, but I'm still bloated from PMS, so no results on the scale for now, but I'm not stressed about it.

Goals for today

1) Follow my eating plan carefully this morning and this afternoon, and log everything carefully. I want to manage myself 1200 cals to play with tonight.
2) In order to achieve goal 1 (have enough calorie to enjoy tonight's dinner without guilt), I also need to workout. Today is cardio day, but it's already DONE! 'cause I went to the gym for a spinning session this morning. BAM! Burned 375 cals. *happy dance*
3) Still pay attention to my hydration (water and BB Detox Tea from Kusmi Tea, you're my friends now).
4) Stay under calorie tonight, even with the upscale pizza dinner and the wine I have on program.

Replies

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Today's Goals:
    1) Plan out my meals for the day
    2) Stay within my calories & not eat the pantry!!!
    3) Exercise (walk on my lunch break & going to try and get some crunches in)
    4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water
    5) Make dinner for the family
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Crazy morning. My goals for today are:

1) Deal with plumber (done)
    2) Get in morning workout (done)
    3) Bring lunch (just didn't feel like it, so did not do, but I'll be honest and keep it here)
    4) Drink and count water
    5) Log well, stay under calories
    6) Finish work project before I leave
    7) Prepare and pack up lunch for tomorrow before bed
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I really really hate having to use my old phone (broke my current one over the weekend) even though its a smart phone its beyond slow and its almost completely full just from the size of the few apps that arent allowed to be moved to the sd card. Its been making logging a pain so most of my logging has been has been later on at night.

Todays goals:
    1. drink 10 glasses of water
    2. 3 normal walks with the dogs (should be about 10k steps but without my phone cant tell if I hit that number or not.)
    3. avoid candy