35 Day Challenge

Options
jillica
jillica Posts: 554 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
I'm so excited for the new year and all the fun things to come! Some of you may not have heard what was is coming in February...

Email_35DayChallenge.jpg

Is your location offering this? Will you be signing up? Will you complete it? :smiley:

Replies

• tavelavl
    tavelavl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The center I teach at in NC is doing it as well -- super cute tank! Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to earn it (this time around!) since I have a 6-day trip right in the middle of it (and it's to run 2 races, so no trying to find local classes while on vacay). Hoping they will make this an annual or semi-annual challenge!
  • jillica
    Options
    Yeah - traveling during the challenge would make it hard! I REALLY hope Jazzercise does more of these challenges, too!
  • jillica
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I got my bracelet today!
  • Tawna2017
    Tawna2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I got my shirt yesterday. I'm a 2XL so it doesn't fit. I was going to give it to my daughter but I found some cute ways (on pinterest) to adapt it to fit me. Tell me what you guys think? Think I'm silly? I worked hard for that shirt! lol
  • jillica
    Options
    Go, tawnawalden!!! No - that's not silly. I took too many rest days so I didn't get mine but they were so adorable!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I did it in 24 days (lots of doubles) because I was on away on vacation for 11 of them.