Replies

• MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    3.1 miles today!
  • weebee05
    weebee05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1/22 -- 1.4 mile walk, 1.75 run. My commute (walking) to work is 1.4 miles total, 5 days a week so I get 7 with that normally. but want to work on adding another 7 in running.
  • chelm1222
    chelm1222 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Was unable to get mileage in week 3 due to the flu, but I'm starting early this week and fully intend on getting at least 7 miles.

1/23: 2.0 mile walk/run
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    My weekend running plans were a big fail, and not being able to consistently run outside because of the weather (although I'm not on the east coast, so it could be a lot worse) is driving me crazy. I continue to struggle with motivation to do anything on the treadmill. Going to do an interval class today to polish off 5 miles, and then should be able to finish the remaining 2 tomorrow.

(Posting here to force myself to follow through!)
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    8 miles of skiing. snow making it difficult to walk/run outside :-/
  • weebee05
    weebee05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1/24 --1.8 miles, 1/26 -- 2 miles. Little less than 7 for the week but happy I got three runs in. Slow start but trying to be smart and not overdo and quit!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Something is better than nothing weebee05!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Gah, I'm not going to do it this week. I've been getting a cold and ended up deciding that I needed an off-day yesterday, and no way I'm doing 7 on the treadmill today. I'm going to just make it up over the next few weeks and give myself retroactive credit when I do. ;-) Beats dropping out.
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    22 3.1miles
    23 1.55miles
    24 6.2miles (it's amazing how long I can walk on a treadmill once I got my new tablet equipped with Kindle!)
    25 0 miles, tired after I shoveled snow!
    26 0
    27 2 miles
    28 1 mile

Total for this week:13.85 miles!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Gah, I'm not going to do it this week. I've been getting a cold and ended up deciding that I needed an off-day yesterday, and no way I'm doing 7 on the treadmill today. I'm going to just make it up over the next few weeks and give myself retroactive credit when I do. ;-) Beats dropping out.

Definitely beats dropping out! Stay with us!!