Calorie Killer Trainers - CHAT (Wk 16 01/22-01/28)

cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Week 17 Commercial Challenge (01/22 - 01/28):

Hey gang! Jodee, 12qw34, had a great idea for this week's Commercial Challenge, as next week is the Season Finale. Thank you Jodee!

This week’s Commercial Challenge will be a little different than in the past. We usually exercise physically during commercials. This week, we will be exercising mentally during commercials!

Commercial Challenge this week:

Reflection

During the Commercials, reflect on what you have learned during this Biggest Loser: Glory Days Challenge that will help you going forward, to continue to lose weight and keep it off.

Reflect and share your scale and non-scale victories!

Remember to Weigh-In, Chat about the Show, do the Reflection Commercial Challenge and EXTRA Finale Challenge before Wednesday, January 28th, at Midnight. :)

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Shiw's good so far. Incredible Jen was lifting as much as the guys! That was a great mix it up challenge now Thad arena challenge looks real tough! How they can carry all that is amazing!
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Love the challenge where they have to put the weight back on. Feel like it puts emphasis on what they never want to return to.

Reflection-- this season teaches me that its a mind game. Have the mind of a champion and you can do wonders.
  • Mspmpayne
    So far I have been reflecting on all the obstacles each person faced and how no matter how much they felt beat down..... They kept going. I've heard it here and before, but it seems that you have to really want it bad enough. They each proved they wanted it bad enough to make it their #1 priority.
  • Mspmpayne
    edited January 2015
    Geez I hate this part. They all deserve to stay. This is going to be tough, especially after seeing their emotional journey videos. Rob pulls it off again. 13 friggin pounds. Unbelievable!
  • Mspmpayne
    Well I hated to see Woody go. His wife would be so proud of him fulfilling his promise to her. I can't wait to see what the last episode brings. =)

I kind of got stuck on that one contemplation every commercial break of " How Bad Do You Want It ??" Well I want it bad. I have taken off 90 and da*n it I am going all the way. I have 30 or 40 lbs to go. I'm going to get there !!
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    I am loving this show I started late cause I was at work but I am truly loving the show cause it is teaching me allot cause I was worried that I had to join a gym to lose the rest of my weight but after what she came and showed them I feel like I can do it but I can't wait till I see this weeks weigh in cause then it will truly tell me if I can do it or not.
  • Baby43204
    i can really see a difference in them and how much they have changed. i think back to when i first started and i myself did think i could do it but here i am 120 pounds lighter and feeling great but still got 40 more to go
  • Baby43204
    that was a great show but i feel bad for woody i do wonder who will be the biggest loser though. i know i am very proud of them all especially with myself. cant wait till next week
  • Mspmpayne
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    I am loving this show I started late cause I was at work but I am truly loving the show cause it is teaching me allot cause I was worried that I had to join a gym to lose the rest of my weight but after what she came and showed them I feel like I can do it but I can't wait till I see this weeks weigh in cause then it will truly tell me if I can do it or not.

You're right baby. I know you were debating this one and I thought of you and was hoping you saw how she did it all without any gym equip. =)
  • Mspmpayne
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    i can really see a difference in them and how much they have changed. i think back to when i first started and i myself did think i could do it but here i am 120 pounds lighter and feeling great but still got 40 more to go

You are doing phenomenal!!! What an accomplishment and an inspiration!!

• 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Really liked the show a lot! I certainly wasn't doing those exercises when I was pregnant. I was over 40, pregnant with twins and a cancer survivor. I was watched like a hawk.
    When I did have Hodgkin's Disease at 33 I fought for my life! I walked most days 6 miles a day and did everything medically I was told to do. 16 years later I am healthy with 2 great kids and a great husband. He stayed with me and has been by my side the past 17 years. It is getting that fight back! Making myself a priority and not letting life get in the way as hard as it can be at times.
  • Mspmpayne
    12qw34 wrote: »
    Really liked the show a lot! I certainly wasn't doing those exercises when I was pregnant. I was over 40, pregnant with twins and a cancer survivor. I was watched like a hawk.
    When I did have Hodgkin's Disease at 33 I fought for my life! I walked most days 6 miles a day and did everything medically I was told to do. 16 years later I am healthy with 2 great kids and a great husband. He stayed with me and has been by my side the past 17 years. It is getting that fight back! Making myself a priority and not letting life get in the way as hard as it can be at times.

I just love this post, hearing everything you have overcome and being blessed with such a wonderful family and supporters. You are such an inspiration.

• 12qw34
    Mspmpayne wrote: »

I just love this post, hearing everything you have overcome and being blessed with such a wonderful family and supporters. You are such an inspiration.

Yes you can see why Rob rubs me the wrong way! Life can be extremely messy and often times when it rains it pours! I am blessed, but it was a lot of hard work along the way that got me here. Now I just need to lose these 29lbs!
  • 12qw34
    Very much pouring in my life at the moment 2 pieces of advice I fall back on in difficult times.
    1. The K.I.S.S theory which stands for keep it simple stupid
    2. No one is going to give you a break in life you need to ask for one or take it when you need it!
  • Mspmpayne
    Very much pouring in my life at the moment 2 pieces of advice I fall back on in difficult times.
    1. The K.I.S.S theory which stands for keep it simple stupid
    2. No one is going to give you a break in life you need to ask for one or take it when you need it!
    Good advice and I totally agree. =)
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member

Thanks for sharing and thank God for your healing. God is in contro.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    I was happy that Bob made the finale. I really want him to win after all the curehe caused.
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    loved the show... when i was pregnant i could barley fit through doorways sideways... so swollen with fluid... pre eclamptic and on bed rest all three pregnancies... she is such and inspiration... wow

im rooting for Sonya in the finale... i hope she wins!
This discussion has been closed.