Preggo Fix!

Options
I'm curious to see if anyone else here is expecting and following the fix. I'm about 5 weeks and have started it again but have modified or switched out some of the workouts for easier but longer dance workout videos. I loved doing the fix workouts but I feel like I need to work up to them because I haven't consistently been doing them this past month. That and with the extreme exhaustion the dance ones are the ones I know I'll actually get up and do because they're pretty fun.

I've been pretty consistent this past week with the containers but I'll switch things out here and there if I really want something. I also add in extra containers depending on how I'm feeling during the day and evening. I'm really hoping to not gain 50lbs this go round!

Replies

• kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats Scoop!
    I am not preggo...trying to lose my 50+ from my pregnancy (7 years ago. ..oops!)
    I wouldn't follow the weight loss part of the program, maybe the maitenance part. Better yet, I would check with your Dr to find out what your target caloric intake should be & figure out your containers from that. You need to eat more to help support & grow that precious bundle!
  • scoopskipotato
    scoopskipotato Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh yes absolutely, trying to lose weight is not something I'm trying to do now. I just need to stay away from having a coke and snickers bar every.single.day. like last time! I felt so gross the whole time and I don't want to feel like that if I don't have to. This is a very touchy subject but they way I'm eating now is so much better than my last pregnancy when I didn't care.

It's just good to have the balance for me or I would eat nothing but pie crust and toast all day. My doctor says as long as I'm not drinking, doing drugs or starving myself I'll be fine. I usually end up between 1500-2000 calories per day doing this so I don't think there will be a problem.
  • scoopskipotato
    scoopskipotato Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh and thank you, we are very excited :) I still have an extra 10lbs hanging around after my girl was born, she's 1.5 now. That baby weight is no joke! lol
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! My kids are also 2 years apart. I call them the "dynamic duo" because they're almost the same size and getting into the same things. I'm done with having babies (my youngest is 21 months old!), but I feel you on the blah thing from not eating well during pregnancy.

I know several coaches that are actually pregnant and starting a challenge group. I'd say doing the container thing is just fine. if you're feeling hungry just eat an extra container.