Best Vegan Protein Bar

Options
Hi All!

I would love to get your input on your favorite and best-tasting vegan protein bar. I usually make smoothies, but sometimes I'm running late and just don't have the time to make one. I would ideally want something that's also low in sugar. I was looking at the Lara Alt bars, but they have 20g sugar! Yowza!

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I like the Think Thin protein bars.
  • hgfox4580
    hgfox4580 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Luna Bars are delish. White chocolate macadamia is my favorite. :)
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Luna Bars Carrot Cake is very good too. :)
  • hgfox4580
    hgfox4580 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I don't think I've ever seen that!
  • VeggieGal777
    VeggieGal777 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pulsin Protein bars
  • taitkers
    Options
    I agree, Luna bars or Pure Raw bars. Not all Luna are vegan so you have to check the back.
  • mizmichele
    mizmichele Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the Vega bars. No soy which is important to me.
  • LifeNewandImproved
    LifeNewandImproved Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    just ordered some peanut butter Clif Builder bars which i am super excited about! 20g of protein yeeehaw
  • tonycole68
    Options
    Those are really good. .........

• Yogafit28
    Yogafit28 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Vega are the best but a little pricey, and Cliff protein bars (peanut butter is the best) are a little cheaper and sooo tasty. Theres also these "natural factors whole earth and sea" protein bars at my local health food store, which are the bomb! A little cheaper than Vega where I get them, and 15 grams of protein; not sure how the protein compares to the other brands? They are chocolatey and delicious, but harder to find.
    http://www.wholeearthsea.com/product/organic-vegan-green-protein-bar/
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I like the regular Clif Bars. They are close to 80/10/10.
  • lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    kind bars. peanut butter + dark chocolate, or dark chocolate nuts + sea salt are my favourites.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    they are all too high in sugar IMHO, but my favorite is Organic Food Bar in Protein "flavor". at least it has more protein than sugar and mostly raw ingredients/no soy.
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Luna :smile: .. In fact, I caught my non vegan hubby eatting one of mine and I told him there is a reason you hav eyour own bars so you won't eat mine loll