Getting Started

Options
Well it's been hard motivating myself to MOVE but over the last 2 weeks I have achieved that 12 out of 14 days. Doesn't sound impressive really does it 2 weeks but let me tell you what I have notice each day once I'm out there I feel calmer happier and I want to do more my walks have gone from a strained 20/25 to when time permits and enjoyable 50/60minutes and that just in two weeks. No I'm not going to run a marathon but I sleep better, I have more energy through the day and my negative thoughts are now on the back burner.

So all I'm saying as hard as it is to get out of that bed and MOVE it's worth it. You don't have to make major changes just one small change has started my wellness journey and I'm feeling better about myself. I have a long way to go but I can only say try it and come on the journey with me.

Replies

• sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! It's awesome that you are already feeling the positive changes. It's easier to feel motivated when you celebrate those small wins!
  • ssharpen
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement as promised the weigh in well I lost 1.3kg which is a great start but I am trying not to focus on the weight just the improved health :D I have a goal but I know it's going to take time