Welcome!

Options
lrbiton
lrbiton Posts: 5 Member
Hey everyone! Just thought Id get the ball rolling. We can keep each other focused and motivated. My goal is to loose another 10 pounds, maybe 15 if I stay motivated. I want to get healthy and stop eating so much crap.

Ive found that Ive eaten worse since I made aliyah- relying on comfort foods from the states, rather then working with 'new' Israeli food.

Replies

• CurvyTam
    CurvyTam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I definitely get the relying on comfort foods from abroad rather than working with Israeli foods. As more and more things are imported, I find that when I do eat junk, it tends to be junk from abroad rather than Israeli junk.

That said, I do try to eat a fairly balanced and healthy diet (especially since getting pregnant).

Right now I'm not trying to lose weight, at least not until after my baby's born (hopefully that will happen in the next 2-3 weeks), but once he's here, I'll be going to a dietitian a couple of times to find out what I should change during breast feeding to make sure that both me and Kiddo are getting a balanced diet, and I hope to get down to 85kg before getting pregnant again (which I hope will happen in about 18-24 months).

I'm starting off at 110kg (although we'll see what that turns to once I give birth), so I've got quite a way to go...