From 30 to 24

Options
ollerwe
ollerwe Posts: 66 Member
Hi!

We were 30 participants steping on the scale the first weigh-in.
Five didn't show up for the second one.
And it looks like we lost on more participant on the third weigh-in.

But we are still fighting and losing some pounds. Let us keep the good effort!
Ollerwe

Replies

• vaunche
    vaunche Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If people do not weigh in, the personal goal they set still counts against the percent of reaching the total group goal. At some point before the last weigh in should we take their goal out of the total? If not we will not have an accurate % of the groups goal.
  • ollerwe
    Options
    Right! We should consider that, vaunche.
  • RBTC
    RBTC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats to th 24 who through good days and bad, and have continued to push for better health and lifestyle!!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yep keeping up the good effort. Quitting is not an option for me. =). Let's go team. We are on a roll!!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for the long-haul.. My scale may not survive the trip though. ;)
  • ollerwe
    Options
    It will be a long and winding road, as The Beatles woud put it. But, hey!, figure how happy we will be!
  • mary231
    mary231 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Day by day. Don't know if I can reach the goal I made for myself but I'm gonna give it my best! Then make another one. :-)
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Me too Mary. I struggle with night eating. As long as I'm willing to try and do my best, its better than not trying.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    @TaraDanielle40‌ - Maybe try pre-logging in some late-night snacks in the morning so you can make sure to fit them into your day?
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    bwmalone wrote: »
    @TaraDanielle40‌ - Maybe try pre-logging in some late-night snacks in the morning so you can make sure to fit them into your day?
    That's a great idea. I usually don't log here but am going to start and plan my days, so I know what I can fit in at night.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Logging for me has been the biggest eye-opener. I had no idea what portion control was when I started - or how easily some foods can derail my plans.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I agree on the logging. Unless I weigh and measure and log it is too easy to be guessing wrong. I am always amazed at how much I "judge" a portion to be and what it actually is on a scale or measuring cup. Also I make sure I record EVERYTHING to see it in black and white. When I go nuts and have a bad day I make myself log it and look at it just so I can see the damage. It works!