Morning fun...

Options
NikonPal
NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
MORNING FUN:

I have a 40-something niece in LOVE with the Yankees. I always pretend to be a huge Red Sox fan. She posted a Yankee-fan cartoon yesterday and I responded with the same carton and changed the uniform from Yankee to Red Sox. She responded that I was “Officially Cut Off” – all in good fun!

So this morning, I told her that for some reason others thought I had her on my mind throughout breakfast and posted this photo:

_DSC4874_breakfast%20NY_Yank_zpse8lgwora.jpg

[BREAKFAST ( Calories 203) : Organic Strawberries, 38 g; Blueberries Raw 1 oz); Raspberries, 1 oz; Baby Banana, Raw 0.75 oz.; Egglands Best - 1 Egg (50 grams); Sara Lee - 45 Calories & Delightful Healthy Multi-grain Bread, 1 slice; Hormel Foods - Canadian Bacon Thick 1 Slice.]

EXERCISE THIS MORNING:

I went the furthest I have ever done in over 10 years! I burned 402 calories doing 70 minutes of walking at a 3.1 mph pace.

WEIGHT STATUS:

I lost 2 lbs since my last weigh-in! So far – I have lost 181 lbs. – it was nice to pass the 180 mark.

73641431.png

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Your meals always look so yummy! You are an inspiration to us all with your nutrition and great focus on your health and weight loss.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations NikonPal!
    You didn't just loose 180lb, you became a new person!!!!
    I tip my hat to you Sir!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 181 pounds is an awesome accomplishment, I just feel sorry you have poor taste in baseball teams. (All in fun, I'm a die hard Dodger fan)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    That's a tremendous accomplishment but everybody knows the BEST team is the Cardinals!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    That's a tremendous accomplishment but everybody knows the BEST team is the Cardinals!

Oh no way. Anything but the Cardinals! I strongly dislike Mike Matheny.