Introductions

Options
snrichardson081
snrichardson081 Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
"Be a Better Me"! Lose weight, eat better and working out!
I am 33 yrs old, 5'4 and 165 lbs. I have always struggle with a slow metabolism due to hypothyroidism. My current goal is to lose 20 pounds. I am not giving myself a strict timeframe, but I would love to be sexy by summer!
Tips for eating or exercise are welcome! And don't forget to share any local fitness events!

Replies

• Flipflopgagurl
    Flipflopgagurl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Living to Live! I am 50 soon to be 51, 5'7" and 334 lbs when I started this round again. I have late onset PCOS, after being told by several Drs not to get my hopes up with ever being skinny again and that the most I'll ever lose will be 30lbs (this was years ago) I just gave up and said okay, I'll learn to love myself and eat the food I love. No excuse I know but it was severely depressing at the time and my life was not where I wanted to be so that depression along with the new information I gave up. In 2013 I realized hey I can do this, so I started the journey, was going strong then hit a physical impairment wall that scared me silly. I'm still scared, the physical limitation is still there, however, I realized after stepping on the scale last week at the Drs office I had to do something or I was just going to die.

I can't die, I have a loving, supportive fiance and plan to be married in October 2016. I have a son who has a girlfriend, that I'm sure they are headed that way and to a family, so I want to see and play with grandbabies. So here I am again, the diet I can do no problem, going to go very slow on the exercise due to physical limitation, which is why I have such a strict calorie intake. I would love to be at least 50 lbs lighter when I get married.

We are all in this together so let's get cheering!!!