Tuesday, January 27th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
I did ok with my yesterday goals, except that I went over my sodium goal because of some nifty leftover Doritos we had from this weekend party. I've ate them all, so no worries, it won't happen again. I was still pretty under my calorie goal, though. I also roasted a pork shoulder during the night, so I now have plenty of meat to boost my protein intake when I need too, that will help me this week.

Goals for today

1) Follow the eating plan and try to stay under 2000 mg of sodium
2) Exercise: I'm soooo sore from my yesterday workout, it's a little bit hard to move today. I'll try to do cardio after work (some aerobics, or slow paced elliptical), but if it's too hard and I need to, i'll go with some yoga instead.
3) I still need to get plenty of water.
4) I will try to go to bed early (around 9:30 PM) 'cause I want to be in the gym at 6:30 in the morning, instead of 6:55. That will be hard.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    So how are people doing overall?

I did pretty well with my goals yesterday, although I blew off my swimming plan. I was really tired and felt like a cold was coming on (hoping to avoid it), so decided that getting home earlier and finally getting some sleep was the most important. I got nearly 7 hours last night which is unheard of for me, and felt amazing, so I am glad I did that.

Today's goals:

1) Revise my training plan in light of new goals and just reality.
    2) Bring lunch (DONE)
    3) Stick to calories, no snacking, log well (I'm having way more trouble than usual not being tempted by every stupid thing in my office kitchen, which I know is because I let myself get back into the snacking habit)
    4) Either lunchtime spinning or interval running class
    5) Get a good night's sleep again, as that was amazing! Plus I want to make an early weights session tomorrow morning.
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I left work early today and walked the the rail station. The sun was out and it felt like a Spring day. It has been about a month since I made a water zumba class. Well, there was a different instructor with new songs and moves, so I went right when the class went left. It felt great moving my body around. I was also mindful of food intake. I also logged in my food and exercise. All in all, I made my goals for the day!