Cleaning up Spreedsheet? Objections?

sunflowerhippi
sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
Does anyone object to me cleaning up the spreadsheet between now and week 11?

32 people have not posted updates since week 1, they are currently dark gray on the sheet.

I started looking who has not posted / updated since Mid April and it is over half the group *170 are on the spreadsheet. I've been in groups before who if you are inactive remove you from the speadsheet data, as I am sure you can see when those who actuallly check in notice, it is a pain to find yourself as it is now.

I would either, move the names and any info they did add to a new sheet in the google page, or delete, I figure moving is the better option if they do decide to check in.

So yes or no? Thoughts?

Replies

• McAmber84
    McAmber84 Posts: 29 Member
    I fully support it! People who have not posted since week 1. Definitely gone, IMO.
  • sunflowerhippi
    Okay all those without updates since Week 2 are moved to a new sheet, (41 "members"),

Just also checked and there is another 40+ that have not updated since May 6th. I guess I will give them another 2 weeks or so before I move more over to the inactive sheet.

Oh and for fun I checked, there are 49 members who are up to date on our spreadsheet, and 10 or so more only 1 week behind in info and I would love to see you all posting here! :)
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Thanks for the spreadsheet cleanup!
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Thanks for doing this!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Sounds like a great idea, thanks for doing all of that work! :)
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Haha, I noticed the changes on the spreadsheet, but had honestly forgotten about this group page :P Was curious what was going on! :laugh:
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    I think its a great idea, if they aren't active there is no need to be on the list
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    I fully support you sunflowerhippi. Hey, I posted on another thread in this group. Would you be up to being a moderator with me on a new challenge after this one ends? We can do a Summer to Fall challenge!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    I haven't been able to find the spreadsheet.
  • sunflowerhippi
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqmOH0E6PK4fdEU4Q3ZJc0ttSkVrU2xNcUxkRU8zaVE#gid=0

Here ya go. If you can't find you on page one both pages are in ABC order so you can find yourself on page 2. Click the number before your name and hit control x to cut, then control v to paste onto the first sheet. I will fix the alphabetical order every couple days.