Finished Turbo Fire!

Options
DianaV86
DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
These 12 weeks flew by! I loved doing Turbo Fire and it is definitely my soulmate workout. My results are not as spectacular as I had hoped but progress is progress, no matter how small.

The first 4 weeks of Turbo Fire I was unknowingly eating at my maintenance level so I had 0 change but then I figured out my #'s and the pounds started to drop slowly.

Starting Weight = 142
Final Weight = 137

Under bust (bra strap)
Start = 32 in .... End = 31 in

Arms
Start = 12 in .... End = 11.5 in

Waist
Start = 32 in .... End = 31 in

Abdomen (across belly button)
Start = 37 in .... End = 36 in

Hips
Start = 40 in .... End = 39 in

Thigh
Start = 24 in .... End = 23.5 in

So all in all I lost 5 pounds and 5 inches. I'm happy with that!

But more than those numbers is the change in myself that I love the most. I was in rut and feeling very down on myself because I started TF. Now I'm much happier and feel so much better! I was in a running rut because I had gotten slower because I was out of shape so I didn't want to run any more because it was too hard and depressing. TF helped me getting to back where I was before my weight gain with my running. I ran two 5k races during TF and my times were my average pace even without any running training...just doing TF. I'm so happy about that.

Now back to focusing on running until 4th of July because I have a 10k to do but I still have the HIIT workouts as part of my plan for the next 4 weeks :smile:

Good luck to all of you! Now time for pictures to get my free shirt: drinker:

Replies