DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
yx2anp5m7qum.jpg

Mostly nsv

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's not all about the number on the scale! I can see a big difference in the fit of your clothes around your midsection and upper arms! Plus, looks like a posture improvement! Great inspiration!
  • DJ478
    Options
    Thanks looking forward to month 2 on monday
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. Great job! Enjoy month 2-- that was my favorite part of the program.

Good luck! :)
  • DJ478
    Options
    Thanks bookworm did u lose any weight in month 2
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    I only lost a couple of pounds I think. Stress eating kind of got out of control. I did see some nice improvement in my strength and stamina.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    DJ478 wrote: »
    Thanks looking forward to month 2 on monday

Let us know how next week goes. I'm just finishing up week 3 tomorrow and getting nervous about how hard month might be.
  • DJ478
    Options
    @bookworm I'm actually gna try to follow the meal plan or get close to it as possible

@lorraine don't worry will let you know it's a little harder and few minutes longer but doable
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    That sounds good. The meal plan just wasn't going to work out for my husband and me this round. You'll have to keep us updated as you go through! :)
  • lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can tell a big difference! Way to go!!!! I loved Month 2 on the first Insanity. I started losing about 2lbs/week after that rest week. But prior to that didn't lose anything.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    lstok873 wrote: »
    I can tell a big difference! Way to go!!!! I loved Month 2 on the first Insanity. I started losing about 2lbs/week after that rest week. But prior to that didn't lose anything.

That's interesting. Hoping I'll see a difference after the recovery week too.