Cabin 2 Fever
    Sexy Mammas
    Fat Tremblers
    The lioness
    The movers and the shakers
    determined divas
    fat free cupcakes
    team trim

any other ideas? any preferences? Let's pick something so we can call ourselves something more deserving than just "Cabin 2" !
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I like Determined Divas (any men on the horizon?) or Fitness Chicks, something like that. Since we're supposed to be getting off the couch and moving and grooving! Which is what I need to do now - did the walk and I'm off to spend some time with my man, Billy Blanks and then my kettle bell routine this afternoon...

Have a kick *kitten* Day everyone!!
  • SummerMM1
    SummerMM1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I like Fat Tremblers and Determined Divas
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Did healthy eating day put a point for that and shared under recipes so put an extra poing down for that. I hope I did that right because it did say if you shared you get a extra point. Hope you all enjoy the recipe, it was really good :smile:
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I posted everything for the week on the spread sheet. I did put a two for the healthy eating recipe since I posted one.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies.

-Jen
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have been rather lax the first week outta the gate with NMCP, due to illness, and a few other weird things...justed a weird week....but I have been entering my do's on the google doc. chart...:)

and Hey Donna! weehawww!

As for names I like:
    Cabin - 2 HOT 4 U

What can I say...it came to me in a dream! LOL
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    Leave it to you Beth Ann!!! Love the name! I'm sure you lost weight this week! I lost nary an ounce...In fact, went up a couple of pounds at the start of the week and finally saw the end of those...

Great first week everyone!! I wish I had started on Sunday instead of Monday...
  • dmdegrassi
    dmdegrassi Posts: 151
    Options
    Did healthy eating day put a point for that and shared under recipes so put an extra poing down for that. I hope I did that right because it did say if you shared you get a extra point. Hope you all enjoy the recipe, it was really good :smile:

I will keep track of the recipes posted, as well as the surprise challenges. :)

Cabin Director Donna
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    SUNDAY: Make a new friend day: Post a bit about yourself under the intro tab on the MFP group page!

MONDAY: Healthy Eating Day: I posted a berry salad and it is healthy because of all the fresh produce and yummy protein.
    TUESDAY: Family Day: gardening with my daughter

WEDNESDAY: Water Day: water gun fight with my 2.5 year old and a TON of dishes since my dishwasher decided to die after being 1.5 years old.

THURSDAY: Music Appreciation Day: 60 minutes of zumba
    FRIDAY: Sports Day: Did not get to this one unless you count playing catch with my class. But I did not do this for an hour straight.

SATURDAY: Community Day: I picked up trash on one of my walks
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello campers! I have created a new tab and moved everyone's info to it for the june 9-15th. Please let me know if you have trouble with it. I think we rocked it this week! Lets do it again!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuOX9Yc3SGxLdHF1UUJnUENGZzZJMFpBNHcxZ1RSX3c#gid=1
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Ok just to let you know the Google spreadsheet was not tallying up Traynorj82's points. Her tally numbers was not in the equation. So I fixed the equation and now it is right. But I don't know for last weeks if her points was added.

Ok just checked and no her score was not counted towards our overall score :sad:
    Just changed it so Last weeks now reflect the correct score.
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Looks like we are now down to 6 people and 5 active so far. WE CAN ROCK THIS!!!!
  • missability
    Options
    I entered 4 points under the "N" column where I think my name would be (2nd up from bottom), on the June 9 thru 15th chart..I counted 1 point for family day for spending today with my grand-daughter at Chuckie cheese:)

Beth Ann....Missability:)
  • Super_Mama
    Options
    Ok just to let you know the Google spreadsheet was not tallying up Traynorj82's points. Her tally numbers was not in the equation. So I fixed the equation and now it is right. But I don't know for last weeks if her points was added.

Ok just checked and no her score was not counted towards our overall score :sad:
    Just changed it so Last weeks now reflect the correct score.

Thanks so much for fixing it! I just resent the spreadsheet to Donna. I also asked her about PriceTT and adianeschu. WIll let you know what she says. All the more reason to really push forward this week!
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    I entered 4 points under the "N" column where I think my name would be (2nd up from bottom), on the June 9 thru 15th chart..I counted 1 point for family day for spending today with my grand-daughter at Chuckie cheese:)

Ok I fixed it on the spreadsheet it now reflects it. I hope I am not stepping on your toes Jessy, just trying to help. Just let me know if I am, I can take it :smile:
  • missability
    Options

Ok I fixed it on the spreadsheet it now reflects it. I hope I am not stepping on your toes Jessy, just trying to help. Just let me know if I am, I can take it :smile:

This is Beth Ann...(Missability), not Jessy, so not sure if that was met for me...lol....but in the meantime I went back to week 2 chart to put in today's numbers, and yesterdays numbers are gone?...so I am confused as to where you want me to log my numbers.....I might have the old sheet, maybe there is a new one I don't know about? Please let me know...thanks!
  • Super_Mama
    Options

This is Beth Ann...(Missability), not Jessy, so not sure if that was met for me...lol....but in the meantime I went back to week 2 chart to put in today's numbers, and yesterdays numbers are gone?...so I am confused as to where you want me to log my numbers.....I might have the old sheet, maybe there is a new one I don't know about? Please let me know...thanks!

Beth Ann -- There are two tabs on the google doc, each with the weeks dates on them, so make sure you are entering your info on the tab for this week :)
  • Super_Mama
    Options

No toe stepping here! I am thrilled for your expertise! Thanks for fixing it for us!
  • dmdegrassi
    dmdegrassi Posts: 151
    Options
    Camp Director Donna here...sneakin a peek in at Cabin 2. I see that you guys are chatting it up in here! Keep up the good work!
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    Morning All! How's everyone doing? I'm trying to figure out which challenge I'll do today - got a lot going on - but I'll figure it out. Right now I have a date with Billy Blanks (love him - love looking at him better!!) for Tae-Bo flex...that's quite the challenge for me with my balance problems but it's helping!!

Have a good one!! Oh yeah, Cybil (my scale) finally decided to lure me in with better numbers - but I'm sure she's going to take them away again tomorrow!! I'll be working on her not doing that. I'd like to be down at least a little by Saturday!!