I'm new here!

Options
Hi, I had my sleeve 6/2008. I lost over 115 pounds and I have kept it off for the majority of the years. I had a hysterectomy 7/2014 and I slowly gained 15 pounds. I joined this group to hear your stories and for motivation.

Replies

• SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonitadonita! Welcome!! Unfortunately, I'm just starting this journey and will have surgery this coming Monday so I have no real stories to share...yet! That being said, it's awesome that you've lost 115 pounds--that's truly amazing! It's great for a newbie like me to see someone that's been able to be do so well so many years out! I'm sure you will be just as successful at getting these 15 off if you go back to the basics. After all, you were able to lose 115 pounds so these 15 have nothing on you!
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard to you both. These forums have been a great source of information and inspiration.

-Phill
  • rscpjim
    rscpjim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good Evening! I just had my sleeve done Jan 12th 2015. So I am learning the ropes too here just a bit. I have managed to lose 50 lbs from my consult day. So I have a bunch to go but am enjoying the ride along the way.
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the 3 newcomers to our group. I had a VSG surgery on Nov. 12/14. I've been part of this group since last February and it has helped me tremendously. Feel free to friend me.
  • SweetJulyRoses
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here as well! I was sleeved a week and a half ago. I'm really loving this group. There are so many well informed and friendly people here! I think you'll find the support you're looking for to get the pounds off!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had my sleeve 6/2008. I lost over 115 pounds and I have kept it off for the majority of the years. I had a hysterectomy 7/2014 and I slowly gained 15 pounds. I joined this group to hear your stories and for motivation.

Howdy!! Wow! You lost a lot and kept it off for a long time! I bet you have lots of insight and wisdom for folks (like myself!) who want to make sure the weight stays off! I was sleeved a year ago and am definitely turning my focus more to maintenance. Welcome!