Almost done with the first month!!!

Options
GretchenReine
GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
Soooo how's everyone doing? Hanging in there? This last week or so has been super hectic at work and so I have not been keeping up here very well at all. Thankfully...I have some super teams kicking butt and keeping track of each other!

I'm trying something new...I'm going to take a break from my scale. I didn't weigh myself this morning as I'm going to try to focus on making good choices with food (which will suck balls when I want a burger) but I want to give it a try. I cried this morning when I walked past it because I felt like I was ignoring a dear friend. :'( I want to see how I can do doing it one week at a time. I'm a bit nervous because I haven't tried this before ever and have weighed myself almost every day for the last few years. We'll see how it goes! LOL

I have a lot of catching up to do on the spreadsheet and promise to get my stuff on there this weekend. Like I said...work's been busy!

Now...it's time for me to start focusing on Pittsburgh! May will be here way before I know it!!! Have a great day and keep kicking butt!!! :)

Replies

• Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing all of this for us! I feel like this group is just the kickstart I need so I don't get complacent and continue to work towards my goals.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness January is gone!!

How did I do... ? Thank you gkeith1971 for the incentive to do something new! The jumping jacks, pushups.....

I reached a record for me! 10 days this month I made more than 10,000 steps.

I learned how to use a rebounder than I got from my MIL.

I am ready for February!!