ROLE CALL

Options
2»

Replies

• KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm also just lurking now and then. Mostly I check in with the Mobo Moto group--a challenge (food, exercise, water, and research challenges) group for the morbidly obese. If anyone wants a group invite, let me know.

I had a sleeve gastrectomy on December 9. Eating very low carb, small portions.
    Karen
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you again!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm here, dragging myself back after the ultimate flu-driven pizza binge that was last week! After losing a good deal of weight last year, I back-slid like crazy x
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    But you're back.... and that's what matters most!! :)
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Trying to regain the momentum and positive energy I had a year ago. I usually check in with the MOBO MOTO group, but I am just realizing that it is a challenge group and I am thinking that maybe I need to check in here more often for the non-challenge part of all this.

Diana
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Diana-This board is a little slow but there are usually a few of us that check in regularly and we would love to have you join us more.
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive. A rough couple of months (between family and travel) but I have mostly been keeping things going in the right direction. Still loosing but more slowly (my choice to change my calorie deficit).

But I will try to be back and active again. Though I do keep posting in the news feed so if people want to keep up you are welcome to friend me.