hiccup

Options
poke987
poke987 Posts: 348 Member
So, confirmed today what I've been suspecting all week... I'm pregnant! We are very excited, and I fully expect that this will not affect my may 9th 1/2. I'll be just over 16 weeks at that point, and plan to run and train as planned. The July one I was considering, well now I'm not so sure! I'd be almost 7 months at that point. Guess time will tell. Here's hoping to crippling nausea I had with #2 stays at bay... and everything goes well as I start running for 2!

Replies

• simonwarren777
    simonwarren777 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're going to look so cute (and a little badass) running the 1/2 with a bump!
  • GreatCthulhu
    GreatCthulhu Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!
  • poke987
    Options
    Thanks! I'm actually kind of excited to run the race with a bump. I told DH I'll wear a cute tank to the 1/2, i love one that says "running for 2" and we can use the picture for our Facebook reveal. The timing will be perfect for telling people, assuming everything goes well! I've always been heavier, so I'm hopeful for the cute baby bump this time around...
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    poke987 wrote: »
    Thanks! I'm actually kind of excited to run the race with a bump. I told DH I'll wear a cute tank to the 1/2, i love one that says "running for 2" and we can use the picture for our Facebook reveal. The timing will be perfect for telling people, assuming everything goes well! I've always been heavier, so I'm hopeful for the cute baby bump this time around...

That is such a cute idea! :)
  • duqtape
    duqtape Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Super cute idea! Congrats!
  • poke987
    Options
    Thanks! Now if I can get over the nausea and onto the training...!