Something nice, happy or just plain good

Options
emblu
emblu Posts: 272 Member
Wow having had a gander on the forums and just seen how horrid and nasty people have become; with the big exception of the Team UK group.
I've seen some seriously screwed up posts, trolling and general nastiness. With this in mind I would like to read some positive happy things, so share your happiness peeps and put some positivity out there :)

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Mean people threads are really depressing!
    :smiley:

I'm positive for every mean post there are also helpful, kind and intelligent posts.

So is it a case of glass half full or glass half empty (or if you are an engineer - your glass is over-sized)?
  • stef237
    stef237 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Here's a happy post!
  • stef237
    Options
    Most of my previous post seems to have disappeared. Can't see it via my phone. :)
    Having some real ale. One from Cumbria (Yates Cumbrian Ale) and one from Wales (Farmhouse Ale). Plenty of room for these in today's calorie allowance. Yum! Any Real Ale fans in our group?
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yummmmm I love real ale and fortunately for me we have loads of nice ale pubs run by small local breweries. Downside is they serve cheese from the local cheesemongers too, not really a downside but does up the calories on a visit lol
  • stef237
    Options
    Doesn't it! Love cheese though. :)