Weekly Winning Teams and MVPs Trophy Case

Options
Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
Every Monday, winning teams and MVPs will be announced on this thread along with their rewards and their chosen punishment exercises for the other players.

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Results are in.

Winners are:

Team Intermediate with a total of 13 of 17 players checking in: 3 missing, 1 excused. Total points average 231. MVPs are ToughHippieChick and redwoodkestrel.

2nd Place goes to Advanced with 10 checkins out of 12 for an average of 192.
    MVPs are MisterDazzler and SaraAlexandre.

3rd Place is Beginners with 13 checking In out of 21. 1 excused and 7 missing for an average of 170. MVPs are kaetmarie and tat2cookie with honorable mention going to onoiam50.

Missing members from.this week will not be counted next week as they are Feared Eaten by zombies or wild dogs unless they check in on the boards this week.

Punishment has already been decided. All members of the two losing teams who are not MVPs must complete the following, modifying if required. zombie-survival-workout_zps1eb023ef.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!!! Effing burpees!!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    20 seconds each...i think i can get 1 burpee done in that time frame. :#
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I might not check in next week - I'm going to be in the ER from doing too many burpees.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I just checked the Intermediate thread to see where I compared to the MVPs and I see my check in isn't there!! I know I posted it, but can't explain why it isn't here, unless after typing I hit preview and not post! Please forgive :(
    This is my first miss in 3 seasons...next time, I'll be sure to confirm it really posted before deadline!
    For the record - here's what I had posted:
    Cardio - 173/80
    Strength - 82/50
    Calories, yes per my 5:2 Fast Plan
    Character, yes - Beth's Boot Camp, Michonne's V Crunch & Tyreese's Hammer Curl
    @SaraAlexandre‌ - I won't be late again - I promise!
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Question: Do we do level 1, 2, 3, or not eaten?
  • bonniedalberg
    Options
    Oh. My. God. Punishment is torture. No more slacking off for me, I need to win.
  • mummyappleseed
    mummyappleseed Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    cteqxyyoyjvb.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I could only get level 1 done. I think I'm going to keep doing it until I can get all 10 reps done though.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Team Intermediate. The rest of us get to work on our punishments. But honestly, burpees will make us zombie killing machines. B) I plan on doing mine tomorrow. :p

Shelley
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I just checked the Intermediate thread to see where I compared to the MVPs and I see my check in isn't there!! I know I posted it, but can't explain why it isn't here, unless after typing I hit preview and not post! Please forgive :(
    This is my first miss in 3 seasons...next time, I'll be sure to confirm it really posted before deadline!
    For the record - here's what I had posted:
    Cardio - 173/80
    Strength - 82/50
    Calories, yes per my 5:2 Fast Plan
    Character, yes - Beth's Boot Camp, Michonne's V Crunch & Tyreese's Hammer Curl
    @SaraAlexandre‌ - I won't be late again - I promise!

No prob, you just didn't count this week. Glad you checked in. Still on the team.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Got five sets DONE. 5 to go.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    7 sets done and I included the wall push ups. Good work out!
  • Cindyinpg
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Results are in:

The winners this week are:

Team Advanced with a total of 289 with all players checking in: 2 excused for week. MVPs are MisterDazzler and Im_awesome_because_im_me

2nd Place goes to Beginners with 283 points with all player checking in and the MVPs are kaetmarie and zarcron.

3rd Place is Intermediates with a score of 260 and all active players checking in. MVPs are
    brightsideofpink, pears739 and honorable mention: Mrscheyfleminsg.

I can't ever recall a challenge where all active members checked in! That is dedication. We're in for a good close race for the next few weeks!

Advanced team has 24 hours to choose a punishment which will be posted here.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    The punishment has been decided as this: You can use last week's episode or next week's. Or do a mish/mash with one of your old favourite episodes. rkzs4ynjqybg.jpg
  • Cindyinpg
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Results are in:

The winners this week are:

Team Advanced with a total of 289 points (again) with all 10 players checking in: (1 excused for week). MVPs are Im_awesome_because_im_me and zumbaforever.

2nd Place goes to the Intermediates with 277 points with all players checking in (13 of 13 and one excused for week) and the MVPs are kaetmarie and zarcron.

3rd Place is Beginners with a score of 260 and 8 players checking in of 12. MVPs are zarckon and tat2cookie.

Advanced team has 24 hours to choose a punishment which will be posted here.

• SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Intermediates mvps should be redwoodkestrel and ToughHippieChicks
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Intermediates mvps should be redwoodkestrel and ToughHippieChicks
    Yes! Sorry. I copied over something wrong! Good thing SaraAlexandre and Kaetmarie are on the ball.
  • mummyappleseed
    mummyappleseed Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    09gcprdlc3nb.jpg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    mummy, I would never suggest burpees! (ducking behind cover) How about 50 lunges per leg while doing curls? You could break them up into groups of 10's

Shelley