February Weigh-in!

Options
Tjololo12
Tjololo12 Posts: 6 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
It's that time folks!

So I'll start: I weigh 191.6 today, about 3lb down from my starting weight, and 8lb from my highest!

By the end of the month, I hope to will weigh 185. That's my goal!

So how about everyone else? If you're not comfortable with sharing your weight, you can just say you will drop X lbs before the 28th.

Replies

• monicasfp
    monicasfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today I weigh 162 lbs. When I started my weight lifting routine in November I was 155 and subsequently put on 10 lbs between the beginning of November to about 2 weeks ago - when I started to cut calories. Since that point I've lost 3 lbs and my goal for the end of February is to be back down to 155! That'll be about 1.5lbs a week. My measurements since cutting calories, however, have shown great improvement. I started at 41-30-41 I've lost 2 inches in my waist and 4 inches in my hips! So my current is 41-28-37. I'm hoping to lose another inch in my waist and hips, but I don't know how realistic that is since before this time I've only measured my weight. We'll see!
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ok I haven't technically weighed for Feb yet, buy my last weigh in in January (I think it was like 28th) was 301.2

This month I kinda want to get to 290 but that's a bit of a stretch, I lost 11 lbs in Jan, but that was coming off a long binge type month. Realistically I'm probably looking at 295. which is cool.

• WolfHeart1
    Options
    I usually weigh between 115 and 119. I need a bathroom scale. My goal is to be 120 lbs on a regular basis.