Week 5 Weigh-in (Feb. 1)

Options
Well, the scale has managed to go down finally for more than one week in a row, instead of back up and up and up. :) Lost another 2 pounds this week. Getting closer to returning to Onederland and eventually the 194 pounds where I left off before my bingefest of a couple of months. Back on track. :)

Replies

• CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is great! So glad you are getting to where you want to be, Diana. I am down all of 0.6, but I will take it. After the past month of more faithfully getting in daily cardio (well, nearly every day), I can feel a significant difference, and see the hint of a slight difference. Working on developing a personal challenge for February - it may be much like January's, which was to ride 250 miles on my exercise bike. After plugging in the work days where I am unlikely to get in a lengthy ride, I plan to aim for 280 miles.

Hope everyone is doing just great on this first day of the month! Just two weeks to go in this challenge. Hang tight, guys! Let's lean in and finish strong!
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I probably won't reach my goal for this challenge, but I'm getting closer.

-1.2 pounds this week. I'm not sure with the total, I think it's about 5 pounds since January.

Ok, I checked it out, and I'm definitely down 5 pounds, wich is 62.5% of my goal. If I'm losing 1.5 pounds each week, I'll reach it! Wow, that would be nice!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Congrats, Diana.

I had to go check what my goal was, but since I factored in losing my few extra Christmas pounds which came off right away, I should make it (knock on wood!). 0.5 lbs to go.

Feeling stalled a bit at the moment, but I think it's more TOM/being close to goal than a need for a calorie adjustment. Hope so!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    A small loss for me which FINALLY takes me back to the lowest recorded weight on my ticker. Now to get that sucker to go down further!! I am not going to make my goal this time either but at least its downward. Come on 169 pounds and come on spring!

55835802.png
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    No change this week, but lots of things going on here, (medically.)
  • GillaMahogany
    Options
    Derp, I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Will report tomorrow.
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have not lost anything. On the other, I have not gained.
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.5 pounds this week.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Way to go Classysassy!!!! That is awesome!!!!