It's surgery day!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers. Wow. The last two days were hard but I was finally able to come home today. For now, my sole focus is getting my fluids and walking in. I keep telling myself that things will become more normal in the next few weeks.
  • rscpjim
    rscpjim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes they sure will ! The first few days home for me were tough! It gets better hang in there. Your gonna love the way you feel real soon!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    All the best, be kind to yourself and listen to your body. You will do well!
  • Sammers48220
    Sammers48220 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Devi, I am six days out and my recovery has been hard. But I feel SO much better today. Just know you'll start to feel normal soon. Best of luck!
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You guys rock! Thanks for the encouragment. I've gone back and re-read this thread to remind myself that things will be looking up in no time. I'm 3 days post-op and I feel a lot better. I've also been able to get my fluids in so far. I keep telling myself that this rough patch is just a means to get to where I know I will be getting!!! Thanks again for all the love!!