February, 2nd goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
Hi! I hope everyone had a good weekend and a good Superbowl party. I had fun watching the game, and I would have been happy with the game either way because it was a good show.

Here are my goals for the day:

1) Follow my eating plan and try to limit snacking.
2) Exercise - Done! Workout B from Stronglifts was done this morning. Oh, and I deadlifted 115 pounds, because I'm such a badass. ;)
3) Hydration!
4) Cook my broccoli-cheese soup before all those leftover broccoli stalks turn bad in the fridge.

Replies

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Today's Goals:
    1) Plan out my meals for the day
    2) Stay within my calories
    3) Exercise (walk @ lunch & something else in the evening)
    4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water
    5) Make dinner for the family

Enjoyed watching the commercials during the Super Bowl. I ate healthy stuff and that made my night! I usually make finger foods which isn't healthy. B)

Happy Monday! B)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty good weekend, except for my Sunday workout plans getting derailed by snow (which I don't feel bad about because it happens and I worked out a ton on Saturday). We had our planned salmon (for Seattle, oh well) and ice cream during the SB, and I was happy it was a good game. Also made ahead some pork shoulder for lunches, which I'm looking forward to.

Today's goals:

1) Finally get some running in, please!
    2) Bring lunch (done)
    3) Pack up lunch for tomorrow (I've been packing up/cooking veggies in the morning, which wastes time and meant I didn't make a morning workout today--well, that and the fact I didn't want to leave the house because I'm tired of winter!)
    4) Be positive! (heh, which may be inconsistent with the above)
    5) Do my 2nd year and February goals (I keep talking about this)
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Had a date day with the hubby yesterday. Went into the city and went to a marvel interactive exhibit, jeckyll and hyde for lunch then caught the train home for sushi and watching the game :) Its been a while since we just went into manhattan for a fun afternoon. Today back to business.

1. drink 10 glasses of water
    2. stay under calories (shouldnt be to hard since I have the dentist right after work)
    3. prep meals for the week