MORNING EVERYONE!

Options
lawmaria
lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
How is everyone doing with Insanity! Today is my Fit Test for my 3rd week! I cant wait to see how much I have improved. I hope everyone has a great day!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!! I know you will see great improvement. Lately I have been trying to avoid doing insanity but then I think I want to finish this program so I push through and when I'm done I feel great, so accomplished, and one step closer to my goals
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with week 2. I love it! My tummy is already flatter, I can see definition. My legs, although sore, are tightening up. I feel like running for the first time ever. My dog was so confused when I raced with him and played chase the other day. I had not had the energy to do that before.
    I am starting to follow the nutrition guide as best I can. Eating 5 times a day is hard for me.
    Insanity has been hard, but I am enjoying it. I feel so accomplished after a workout!
    Saturday I was able to get my palms to the floor during a stretch. I could not do that when I started!
  • lawmaria
    Options
    I think we are all like that. Its hard getting started, but while we are doing it, even hard. But finally when its all over and your sweating like crazy, its great. You got this. Keep pushing yourself and you will get through it in no time. My daughter who is 15 just finished her Insanity. Yesterday she started it again. If she can do it, I know I can do it. Positive thinking. PRESS PLAY EVERYDAY!!
    Good morning!!!! I know you will see great improvement. Lately I have been trying to avoid doing insanity but then I think I want to finish this program so I push through and when I'm done I feel great, so accomplished, and one step closer to my goals
  • lawmaria
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far. Glad your seeing results too. lol your dog confused. That is awesome you have more energy now. I understand about the nutrition guide. For me its hard because I have a big family to feed dinner everyday and its just not practical for me to follow it. It definitely is hard, but its great at the same time. It is a love hate relationship with Shaun T right now...lol Im so proud of you with your progress. I just finished my (3rd week Fit test) yesterday. So on to week 3 for me. My daughter just finished her full program of Insanity the other day and yesterday she did her fit test and she had major results. She is starting it again today! You have a beautiful day and stand proud of your progress. It is wonderful.:flowerforyou:
    I am almost done with week 2. I love it! My tummy is already flatter, I can see definition. My legs, although sore, are tightening up. I feel like running for the first time ever. My dog was so confused when I raced with him and played chase the other day. I had not had the energy to do that before.
    I am starting to follow the nutrition guide as best I can. Eating 5 times a day is hard for me.
    Insanity has been hard, but I am enjoying it. I feel so accomplished after a workout!
    Saturday I was able to get my palms to the floor during a stretch. I could not do that when I started!