I need lose at least 100 lbs.

Options
I want to have bypass serugy am about half way through. Would like some one to talk to about it.

Replies

• teresalindley58
    teresalindley58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I only did that because if I had not I would have died. If you want to know the diet after the surgery. Its amazing in a way. But I would be very interested in speaking to you before you actually schedule It. I'm on Facebook under the same name. I would be very happy to tell you about it.

• littledebie1960
    Options
    thank you. I would like that if I can figger out how to do that. I am new to all of this. I am finding if I eat more then I was I am lossing a little weight. I will try to find you on facebook.
  • teresalindley58
    Options
    Just look for Teresa K. Lindley. You will find me..
  • labgirl26
    labgirl26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How did your surgery go? I have to lose 85 pounds. My husband will leave me if I don't.
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Let him leave. Do it for yourself your health, you're peace of mind.
  • teresalindley58
    Options
    Take it from a pro in love and loss.. Been married 5 times.. If a man leaves you because of your weight, he never loved you in the beginning. Do this for yourself. Labgirl26.
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    labgirl26 wrote: »
    How did your surgery go? I have to lose 85 pounds. My husband will leave me if I don't.

I am not interested in surgery. I have at least 65 pounds to lose. I just wanted to mention to labgirl26...Please don't allow your husband to threaten you if you don't lose the weight. When someone loves you...they don't threaten you...they don't shame you - they help you! If he leaves over that, he wasn't worth your energy and effort. I completely agree with Micheller and Teresa. It's so important we do this for ourselves. Life is too short!

Best of luck to all, and Happy New Year! <3