Thursday February 5th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
I'm still fighting something, and went to bed (again!) at 8:30. Maybe it's the cold weather that give me the feeling that I need to hibernate, but still, it's a little weird to sleep that much. Today is date night with my husband, so I'll probably stay up at least until 9:30. ;)

Goals, really smooth today

1) Follow my eating plan (which will be easy even with the date night, because I'm gonna be eating my usual sashimi plate at our usual sushis restaurant, and we are doing a dry February - with a exception for Valentine's day - so there's no way I'm gonna be over with only raw fish). ;)
2) Workout: before going on our date. I will try to do 30 minutes at a low pace on the elliptical.
3) Plan lunch and clothes for tomorrow, pack the gym bag.

That's it.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone?!

I think I have a mental block about goals lately, but I'm feeling better today. The last couple days I've had no will power.

I managed to bring my lunch 4 days in a row, which may be a new record for me, but I'm kind of excited to get to do something different tomorrow.

Today's goals are just to stay under calories, get some exercise, and get to bed at a reasonable hour again. The weekend will be challenging, I can tell already.