MFP not getting steps

Options
past0034
past0034 Posts: 18 Member
anyone else with this issue? I have to dissconect and then reconnect my Fitbit at least once per day for MFP to get my steps and calories burned added to my tracker. Am I doing something wrong? If I dissconect and reconnect it is sudden there and accurate. But when I don't do this, it's not just that the calories aren't accurate. The line item where it tracks my Fitbit information on my tracker isn't even there. If that makes sense. It's frustrating so looking for some help.

Replies

• Patchara5
    Options
    I have the same problem. The steps in MFP shows 0 step.
  • Wkelkel
    Wkelkel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Try disconnecting fitbit on the mfp site. Them go over to the fitbit website and also disable the mfp sync in the apps setting. Back over to mfp and re connect

Fitbit told me that things sometimes get tangled up
  • Miss1Bec
    Miss1Bec Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I only had HR for few days, it wasn't counting my step properly which I'm not sure because the battery was low, has anyone had the same problem?
  • laprade65
    Options
    Yes, since the day I bought my charge hr
  • Aperfectsong
    Options
    This has been happening to me since I upgraded my iPhone and redownloaded both apps. I keep disconnecting and reconnecting but it's getting annoying.
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    MFP is giving me negative numbers for fitbit steps instead of positive ones. This happened twice last week, then was OK for a couple of days and today agian I get negative credit. It works beautifully in the past. Anyone else having this problem?