Fitbit too big for it's shoes. They now treat customer bad.

BobOki
BobOki Posts: 245 Member
After a member for many many years today is the day I say bye to fitbit. The fiasco with the force and surge pre-orders and being lied to three times, failure to honor their promises, and treating me outright badly over the phone has done it's toll. Congrats fitbit, up until about December I was one of your most loyal customers, bringing you new business all the time. Today, I now have my new fitness tracker from another company and I find out that you cannot even take a device off your profile. Guess I will need to trade in my Aria as well then and totally dump the company 100%.

Thanks for treating your customers like trash, talking down to me, being rude, hanging up on me, and lying... sooo much lying. You have become EVERYTHING you said you never would.

Replies

• myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Did you tell Fitbit this ? This is myfitnesspal.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    myfatass78 wrote: »

That was exactly what I thought....I understand wanting to rant here, but you really need to make sure you tell fitbit that!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    myfatass78 wrote: »

Lmao.

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Let's hope the wrong place wasn't called for support too - that would lead to aggravation.

plus, I'm wondering how having a different maker's device would matter having a Fitbit on your profile. Disconnect it!

Some people are destined to go through life aggravated with the way things always seem to work for them. Sighhh.