Congratulations! We are half way!

Options
ollerwe
ollerwe Posts: 66 Member
Hello there!
Weigh-in number five, as much ahead as behind us.
I think we have done great so far. And hey! if we have come so far we must go all the way, don't you think?
I lost one pound. I thought I would lose a bit more since I got the flu and I have been eating very little the last threee days but, at the same time, I stopped training and I am drinking tons of tea with honey.
Good luck everybody!

Replies

• Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Wow - half way!? Amazing.

@ollerwe - Congrats on a pound lost while sick - I always have a hard time losing while sick because it's hard for me to exercise.
  • ollerwe
    ollerwe Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What half will be the toughest. Any thougts?
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I hope someone will continue this on after. I'd like to try another 10 weeks.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    We'll see how many are interested in continuing when we near the end. If there is enough interest, then we can open a new group for another challenge.
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm just thrilled I've gotten half-way to my 100 day goal. Part of me looks at losing 9 lbs in the next 5 weeks, and doesn't think I can pull it off. I've just got to remember that I've dropped 11 in the last 5, so another 9 shouldn't be an insurmountable goal.
  • vaunche
    vaunche Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sorry I did not post yesterday. I have pneumonia I did not even leave my bed. I did finally weigh myself I did it in the afternoon so I don't know how accurate it is. So I lost 2 lbs and still going. Woo Hoo! and now Im going back to bed.
  • mary231
    mary231 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Vaunche, hope your feeling better. I love this little group. I don't post much but I read a lot. :-) I'm feeling really good. Love the 10 day weigh ins. Will continue if you make another group. Will also add anyone to my friends list that wants. Keep up the great work.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    @Silverdracos‌ Fantastic - you are killing it. And.. technically we have 6 weigh-ins left, not 5 (First weigh-in was day 0, so 11 weigh ins total), so you can put this in the bag for sure!

@vaunche‌ I hope you feel better!! I lost weight while I was sick near the beginning of my weight loss journey.. It was kind of fun, actually. I lost 5 lb in 3 days... What was more fun was fighting to keep it off as I got better. It was a nice jump-start.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    bwmalone wrote: »
    We'll see how many are interested in continuing when we near the end. If there is enough interest, then we can open a new group for another challenge.

That sounds GREAT!!
  • sweetsluver
    sweetsluver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sorry, weighed in a day late, hope it is ok. AND .5 lb in the wrong direction. ugh.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Of course it's ok! Sorry about the wrong direction though... That's incentive to make next one go the right way!
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    I weighed in late too. Sorry. I put in what I was Monday (my normal weigh-in day) Can't get the hang of this 10 day thing.

On a good note I'm down 18.5 lbs from our starting weigh in. =)
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mspmpayne wrote: »

Wow! That's awesome. Good job!
  • sweetsluver
    sweetsluver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's impressive!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    I weighed in late too. Sorry. I put in what I was Monday (my normal weigh-in day) Can't get the hang of this 10 day thing.

Wow! Congratulations - you're workin' it!
  • Mspmpayne
    Options

Thank you and thank you for all of your hard work for this group. It's a great motivator! =0

• Mspmpayne
    Options

Wow! That's awesome. Good job!
    Thanks so much! =)
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options

Thank you and thank you for all of your hard work for this group. It's a great motivator! =0

I'm happy to do it - really... it's awesome seeing everyone's progress.