Monday February 9th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
I hope everyone is doing fine and had a good weekend. I'm pretty exhausted this morning, we had a lot of visitors for our apartment this weekend, and none of them wanted to rent it in the end. I'm starting to stress a bit about this, and stress isn't good on my weight loss, so I hope it will be ok.

I'm writing my goals for the sake of it, they're the same as usual:

1) Follow the eating plan. I'm a little bit over in the carbs department, but all in all, should be ok.
2) Exercise: done, workout A from Stronglifts.
3) Hydration.
4) Stretching and mobility work for my back, I think I hurted it while shoveling snow yesterday. Blah.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Apartment stuff is hugely stressful--I wish you all the good luck in the world!

I ended up over yesterday after I closed, but I did say I was doing maintenance for the weekend, so I'm good with that. I'm going to keep my slightly higher limit but be super accurate about logging and not going over and see how it works. (I'm feeling stalled at the moment, but I'm mostly just being impatient.) My mood is way better the last couple of days compared to last week.

Goals today:

1) Weights plus a bit of cardio if possible (meant to do the morning workout and make my day easier, but I couldn't get going soon enough)
    2) Log well/stay under calories/try to come close to my new carbs limit
    3) Decided I could buy lunch today, but plan dinners and lunches for the rest of the week
    4) Check if I need to shovel out around the garbage so the garbage man will pick up tomorrow (forgot to check this morning, but it was above freezing most of the weekend so I'm hoping! Right now we have this charming sheet of ice over everything since the wet pavement froze again and I actually fell down once and almost fell several other times walking to the L, ugh)
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I gotta get back on track with setting and keeping goals! I've only got a month until my surgery, when I'll be off work for 3 to 4 weeks. Not sure if I'll be on meds and not feel like eating? Or eating everything my wonderful friends bring, but laying around doing nothing? Either way, back to work!!

1. Drink 10 glasses of water.
    2. Stay within calories.
    3. Complete a workout video. (P90)
    4. Declutter another box!
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I had a busy but fun weekend. Yesterday had to drop the car to get the tire checked since there seemed to be a slow leek. On the plus side it took Mavis 2 hours just to get my car in. Yes thats a positive since its only a little over a half mile to the resuce. I walked there and walked my trouble makers with the exception of my Freddy bear since his paw is still wrapped. But he got a nice long belly rub and I got lots of kisses. Plus they were doing an event since Super Fifty (a three legged rescue from Chicago) was visting and giving valentines kisses. So I even got to see some of my favorites who were adopted who stopped by for a visit <3

There are munchkins since its one of the girl's at works birthday today. I ate three of them for breakfast. I need to be good the rest of the day and avoid those tasty treats.

Todays goals:
    1. Remember to take my vitamins
    2. drink 10 glasses of water
    3. stay away from the munchkin!!!!
    4. Make banana bread
    5. Get to bed early