INTRODUCTION

Options
HEY EVERYONE I'M A 32 YR OLD MOM OF (3) 8, 2, & 3MOS. LOOKING TO CHAT WITH WOMEN SIMILAR TO MYSELF. LOOKING TO CHAT WITH WOMEN TRYING TO SHED MY BABY WEIGHT OR JUST WEIGHT IN GENERAL. I TRIED THIS APP AFTER MY 2YR OLD & I LOST 25LBS SO I'M HOPING IT WORK IT'S MAGIC AGAIN. IN OCTOBER I DELIVERED AT 303LBS AS OF TODAY I'M 240. HOPING TO DROP 50/60 MORE LBS.
I LOVE PASTRIES JUST HAD TO THROW THAT OUT THERE. I HOPE WITH DETERMINATION & PATIENCE I CAN ACHIEVE THIS GOAL. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Replies

• JennArlen
    JennArlen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a mom of 4 (10, 6,5,4) and also trying to lose my baby weight! Right after I had my last I ended up having a heart surgery and 3 back surgeries so in finally healed and able to do some me time! I started my journey in December 2014, and down 15 pounds now (SW 176) and my GW is 120-130 :)
  • JennArlen
    JennArlen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Also I am 30 years old!
  • Gabriellagorey
    Gabriellagorey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this group as well. Just had my second child in Dec and I'm currently at 240lbs. =))
  • katieflaniken
    katieflaniken Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm Katie. I'm 25 (almost 26) years old, a new mom to a beautiful 3 month old little girl. I've been on my weight loss journey since November 2012 and got 13 pounds away from my goal weight and then... I got pregnant. I wouldn't trade my daughter for anything, but victory was SO close. I'm so close to my goal once again now that she's born and I'm working on losing baby weight and getting back on my original track. It's definitely tricky figuring it all out now with a baby around, but worth it!

I'd love to have some awesome friends to keep me motivated!