Tuesday February 10th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
Hi gals! (and I think there's also a guy involved in here, so hi to you too! ;) ).

I did great with my goals yesterday, and my back is definitely feeling better this morning. I think that we also found some serious people who wants to rent our apartment, so I hope the stress will go down from now on.

How is it going on your side?

Here are my goals for the day:

1) Follow the eating plan and try not to go overboard on any of my macros (I struggle with my carbs since I decrease them to 30%).
2) Exercise: we have visitors until 6:30, so I'll have to work out after that. I may do the 30 days shred DVD with a couple of yoga poses to help core and back mobility.
3) Hydration, especially because I will begin TOM soon and I am blooooated.
4) Pack gym bag and prepare gym clothes for wednesday morning.

That's it. :)

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I didn't do an exercise DVD, but got some walking in. Stayed very close to calories, and drank most of my water. We added some clothing to the ToGo box.

For today:

1. Drink 10 glasses of water.
    2. Stay within calories.
    3. Exercise.
    4. Empty a box from the top of my son's dresser.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Great job, both of you. I did pretty well with my goals yesterday too.

Today's are (or were):

1) Morning swim (DONE) and experiment with eating most of breakfast after workout (DONE, but I wasn't as well organized as I should have been, so bought breakfast)
    2) Bring lunch (DONE)
    3) Stay within calories/log well
    4) Get organized for tomorrow (I got home late last night and didn't do as well on this part of my goals as the rest)
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    When I'm going to the gym in the morning, I eat my first breakfast at 5:30 (usually some piece of whole grain toast with cheese and about 10g of proteins, like a bit of chicken or an egg - total about 175 cals). Then, I eat post-workout second breakfast at work, at about 8:30. We have a real kitchen in the office, so I'm cooking egg whites with a little cheese, and I fold them in a wrap with some kind of protein (chicken this week), onion, lettuce and hot sauce (like a quick breakfast burrito - total 375 to 400 cals). I portion the cheese and the protein in advance and I bring them on monday with the other ingredients, so I don't have to bother about breakfast for the rest of the week.

Sometimes, I'm feeling a little hobbit-like and I could almost eat a third breakfast, but I try to hold on until noon.