Week 5 - February 10th

Options
Starting a new week because I don't see one! I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh and here's my stats for the week and I'm guessing final stats for the challenge:
    Starting Weight 212.6
    Last Weigh In 211.6
    Current Weight 211.4
    -0.4 lb from last week and overall I'm down 1.4 lbs
    This is the first challenge like this I've participated in after years of just doing the dang thing on MFP. Having a day and a group to be accountable to (even though it's only via the internet) has really made me more aware of my habits. Making this check-in day after the weekend has opened my eyes to what "cheat weekends" do to my goals. I'm taking what I've learned over the last 5 weeks and hope to use this knowledge as I continue working to be the best me that I can muster.
  • L412
    L412 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Start 202
    Week 1 200
    Week 2 196.6
    Week 3 197.8
    Week 4 196
    Week 5 197.2
    Up 1.2 lbs from last week and down 4.8 lbs total.

at first when I got on the scale this morning I was disappointed but nearly 5 lbs in 5 weeks is not shabby and what's really changed in these 5 weeks is my attitude. I've started couch to 5k yet again but this time I actually look forward to going and am generally disappointed when I miss it. Slow and steady is the plan this time around.

• CherylReynolds56
    CherylReynolds56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nice job Christi... Very wise of you take what you've learned and push towards the future. L412... 5 pounds in 5 weeks is awesome.... if you keep on going you'll be surprised through each challenge how fast those 5 pounds keep adding up.

Is the challenge over now... or do we go with today's (Tuesday's) weight?
    If it's over, my stats since I started are...
    Early January 213
    Today 205.5
    Loss 7.5
    I can live with that. It's not 10 pounds, but it sure as heck is good for 5 weeks.