30 year old female, 5'5", CW: 164 GW: 140-130, any twins????

I'm a 30 year old, single mom to two boys (ages 11& 6). I work part time as a receptionist and go to school full time to finish my bachelor's in Marketing (I'm graduating this May!!!). I've gained a lot of weight over the last year and a half (about 30 lbs), and I've been trying to exercise and eat better in hopes to lose it all. I have been working with a personal trainer twice a week for 3 months, and I'm trying to get back in to running as well. I could really use a twin for accountability and support with exercising and eating better!

Replies

• HodgeKarla00
    HodgeKarla00 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Still looking for a twin? I'm 32 5'5 CW: 174, SW: 216, GW: 130

I have a two year old daughter, I do Paleo, clean eating and workout 5 times a week. I've lost 32 lbs in 2.5 months! Looking for someone to bounce recipes and workouts off each other...

Cheers,

Karla
  • singysewgirl
    singysewgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Maybe I could join you guys as friends to encourage and motivate? I'm not exactly either one of your twins but close in age group. I've also been working hard to lose weight in the last year as a lifestyle change, slow and steady, and love the idea of exchanging clean eating recipies, and/or just giving encouraging cheers!

Happy weight loss!

Cheers,

Aja